Commitment to Safety Our company recognizes that our people drive the business. As the most critical l resource, employees will be safeguarded through training, provision of appropriate work surroundings and procedures that foster protection of Health and safety. All work conducted by company employees will take into account the intent of this policy. No duty, no matter what its perceived result, will be deemed more important than employee health and safety.
Our company is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents and we are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees.
We 'value our employees, not only as employees, but also as human beings critical l to the success of their family, the local community and company. Employees are encouraged to report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job. All accidents/ incidents (no matter how slight) are to be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty.
A key factor in implementing this policy will be the strict compliance to all applicable fed eral, state, local and Company policies and procedures.. Failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary actions.
Respecting this, company will make every reasonable effort to provide a safe and healthful workplace that is free from any recognized or known potential hazards. Additionally, the company subscribes to these principles:
1. All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective Safety and Health Control policies and programs.
2. Safety and Health controls are a major part of our work every day.
3. Accident prevention is good business. It minimizes human suffering, promotes better working conditions for everyone, holds the company in higher regard with patients and increases productivity. This is why the company will comply with all safety and health regulations which apply to the course and scope of operations.
4. Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for Employees. Consequently, management of the company is committed to allocating and providing all of the resources needed to promote and effectively implement this safety policy.
5. Employees are responsible for following safe work practices and company rules, and for preventing accidents and injuries. Management will establish lines of communication to solicit and receive comments, information, suggestions and assistance from employees where safety and health are concerned.
6. Management and supervisors of the company will set an exemplary example with good attitudes and strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace. Toward this end, management must monitor company safety and health performance, working environment and conditions to ensure that program objectives are achieved.
7. Our safety program applies to all employees and persons affected or associated in any way by the scope of this business. Everyone's goal must be to constantly improve safety awareness and to prevent accidents and injuries.
835 McLean Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704.
Copyright ©2014 ADMORE. All Rights Reserved